§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is König + Co. GmbH, Obere Industriestraße 24-26, 57250 Netphen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact our data protection officer at Datenschutzbeauftragter@koenig-co.de or via our postal address, FAO “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate email@example.com will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at [contact details].
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Privacy statement: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics to analyze overall visitor flow across multiple devices via user IDs. You may deactivate user analysis across multiple devices via the “My data”, “Personal data” function.
Use of eTracker
(1) This website uses etracker GmbH technology (http://www.etracker.com) to collect and archive data for marketing and optimization purposes. Pseudonymized user profiles can be created from this data. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are locally stored in the browser cache of the computer used to visit the website. Cookies allow for recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected via eTracker technology will not be used to personally identify the website visitor and will not be combined with personal data pertaining to the pseudonymized user, unless the person concerned has given his/her express consent. Data collection and storage can be objected to at any time and with future effect.
Please don't use my data for eTracking purposes. firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) We use eTracker to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. The data collected will be permanently stored, pseudonymized, and analyzed. eTracker is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) Third-party information: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. eTracker is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Use of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps. It enables us to show you interactive maps on our website and facilitates your use of the map function.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off before activating the button. Google will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with Google.
(3) Please refer to the privacy statements of the provider, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
To display fonts on our website, we use Adobe Typekit. Adobe Typekit is a service that provides access to a font library and is provided by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA (Adobe). When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. As part of providing the Typekit service, no cookies are placed or used to provide the fonts. To provide the Typekit service, Adobe may collect information about the font used to identify the Website itself and the associated Typekit account. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 I 1 f) DS-GVO. We use the service to make our website more uniform and visually more interesting to our customers.
Bootstrap CDN (MaxCDN)
On our websites we use the bootstrap technology for a modern design and presentation of the content offered on different devices. In order to increase the loading speed of our websites, we use the Bootstrap CDN (Content Delivery Network) from MaxCDN s.g. Deliver libraries (collections of technical instructions) to your browser. There is a high probability that you have already downloaded one of these libraries from BootstrapCDN by visiting another website. In this case, your browser can use the cached copy. If your browser has not stored a copy in the cache or for any other reason downloads the file from the BootstrapCDN, then your IP address will be transmitted to the provider MaxCDN during the connection to the Bootstrap CDN server.
Provider is the NetDNA, LLC. (MaxCDN), 3575 Cahuenga Blvd West suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA.
For more information about privacy at NetDNA, LLC. (MaxCDN) can be found at: https://www.maxcdn.com/legal/#pp
Our pages use features of CloudFlare. Provider is CloudFlare, Inc. 665 3rd St. # 200, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. CloudFlare offers a worldwide distributed Content Delivery Network with DNS. Technically, the information transfer between your browser and our website is managed through the CloudFlare network. CloudFlare is thus able to analyze the traffic between users and our websites, for example, to detect and ward off attacks on our services. In addition, CloudFlare may store cookies on your computer for optimization and analysis. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in the optimal marketing of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 I 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cloudflare is a certified participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. Cloudflare has undertaken to handle all personal data held by member states of the European Union (EU) in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework in accordance with its applicable principles. For more information about the Privacy Shield Framework, see the US Department of Commerce Privacy Shield List at www.privacyshield.gov. Cloudflare collects statistical information about your visit to this website. The access data include: name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (previously visited page), IP address and the requesting one provider. Cloudflare uses the log data for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer.
Here you will find information about the data collected there and about security & privacy at CloudFlare: https://www.cloudflare.com/de-de/privacypolicy/
Our website uses fonts provided by MyFonts Inc., 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA. When you visit the website, data is also retrieved from a Myfonts server, which at least gives MyFonts knowledge of your IP address. Among other things, MyFonts learns that you have accessed the font on our website, as well as some technical information about your browser, since almost every web browser automatically sends this data to the server each time it is called. Some browsers allow you to restrict or modify the data sent to the server, but whether this is possible depends on the browser manufacturer. Even if MyFonts requires the transmitted information only to deliver the retrieved content, it is beyond our knowledge and influence whether and to what extent MyFonts also statistically evaluates or stores this information. Further information on data protection at MyFonts can be found at the following link: https://www.myfonts.com/info/terms-and-conditions.